You know what you sometimes just need? Bubbly. Luckily, we typically always have a bottle (or two) on hand just for those occasions, typically a cava or a prosecco.. My studly husband knows that when I’m sad, his first question is, “Bubbly?” I love that man.
This week has totally warranted bubbly. And special bubbly. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll drink a mimosa any time of the day. But for this night, we wanted something just as easy, but just kicked up a notch. So we added a touch of Chambored, a raspberry flavored liquor.
So, a glass of bubbly, with just a touch of Chambord for color (it’s a strong flavored liquor so you only need a slight splash), and we had what we dubbed, a French Kiss. Because bubbly = special occasions = New Years = midnight kiss + Chambord = France = … well, that was enough for me. Or, French Kiss because the Chambord just ‘kisses’ the bubbly. 🙂 Either way, we had a quick and easy little cocktail. Perfect for the night of bubbly, snuggles, popcorn, and a movie, the ideal way to end a super stressful, long week. Even better? The perfect thing to bring to Angie’s Fiesta Friday because every good party needs a good cocktail.
- 1 bottle of Prosecco, Champagne, or other Sparkling dry wine
- 2-4 ounces of Raspberry Chambord
- Fresh Raspberries for garnish
- Add 1/2 to 1 oz of raspberry chambord to each flute then top with bubbly! Add more Chambord for a stronger raspberry flavor.
- Garnish with fresh raspberry and cheers!