Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Balls
A super easy, No Bake, Vegan, and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Coconut Energy Ball! Perfect healthy, but sweet treat to give you a boost when you need it!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 16 balls
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (or honey)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons 100% baking unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (optional - sub for all cocoa powder)
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (vegan or not) I love Everyday Foods vegan chocolate chips!
In a medium bowl mix together peanut butter, honey, vanilla, cocoa, and cacao powder. If the mixture is a little thick, just add a little water a tablespoon at a time.
The add oats, coconut, chia seeds, and chocolate chips.
Roll mixture into 1 - 1 1/2 inch balls, approximately 16. If the mixture is very very sticky, pop it in the freezer for 10 minutes first.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.