Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Breasts
A easy, healthy, delicious way to grill those boneless chicken breasts!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts halves 2 lbs chicken total
- 6 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 tablespoons of fresh minced parsley
- 5-6 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- salt and pepper to season
Add lemon juice, olive oil, parsley, garlic, paprika, and oregano to a large plastic food storage bag.
Pierce chicken with fork several times and season with salt and pepper. Add to bag and coat with dressing, marinate 20 minutes or up to two days in the fridge (the longer the better!)
Remove chicken from bag. Grill for about 5-6 minutes per side. Or inside, cook in a grill pan over medium-high heat, 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.