Parmesan Garlic Baked Chicken Wings
Oven baked crispy chicken wings coated with Parmesan and Garlic!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 4 lbs of chicken wings
- 3/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt + salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Generous coat the chicken wings with salt and pepper and 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until crispy.
While wings bake, mix the parmesan cheese, parsley, red pepper flakes, remaining 2 teaspoons of garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a bowl.
When wings are done, remove from pan, add to a large bowl, and then immediately coat with cheese and parsley mixture.