20 Minute Sweet and Spicy Noodles
These Sweet and Spicy Noodles are a Thai inspired fast, easy weeknight dinner that can be ready and on the table in just 20 minutes!
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 16 oz linguine rice noodles or regular pasta
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons chili garlic sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 cups shredded carrots approximately 2 large
- 1 cup roasted, salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- Sriracha to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook noodles until al dente, approximately 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, prep your veggies / garnishes. In a small bowl mix soy sauce, hoisin, honey, chili garlic paste, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
A couple of minutes before the noodles are done, in a large saute pan, heat sesame oil over medium heat and add sauce and stir, cooking garlic.
When noodles are done, drain and add immediately to pan with sauce and stir until the noodles are well coated.
Top with carrots, peanuts, cilantro, green onion, and Sriracha. Mix and serve!