Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix
Forget the store bought packet. You can make your own Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix in just minutes!
- 5/8 cup powdered buttermilk 1/2 + 1/8
- 7 teaspoons dried parsley 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons dried dill
For a Dip
- 3 tablespoons Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise make your own! https://www.servedfromscratch.com/mayonnaise-from-scratch/
- 1/8 cup 1% or 2% milk
To Make Dip
Mix 3 tablespoons of mix with sour cream, mayonnaise, and milk. Mix well and chill in fridge for at least 15 mins before serving.
For a looser dip or to use as a dressing, at more milk.
Store dip in fridge for up to 5 days.