Pineapple Melon Mint Salad
This Pineapple Melon Mint Salad is so refreshing, delicious, and is perfect for all those summer backyard get-togethers!
- 5 cups fresh seedless watermelon, cubed approx 1 mini watermelon
- 5 cups fresh canteloupe, cubed approx 1 melon
- 6 cups fresh pineapple, cubed approx 1
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice juice from approx 1 lime
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, minced
- pinch kosher salt
Add the fruit to a large bowl.
Whisk together honey and lime juice in a small bowl. Pour over fruit and mix well. Add mint, mix again, and then add pinch of salt and mix. Refrigerate and serve!
Make sure that you cut your fruit in even pieces!
Use a great honey - it will make a difference!
We like to use a peppermint mint, but a pineapple mint would also be delicious!