No Cook Homemade Pizza Sauce
Making your own Homemade Pizza Sauce is ridiculously easy, so much healthier, flavorful, and completely customizable!
- 1 6 oz can tomato paste
- 6 oz water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 - 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced or 1 tsp dried
- 1 extra large garlic clove or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
In a small bowl mix tomato paste with water until all combined and smooth.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Use to sauce your favorite pizza or store in fridge for up to a week.