Crock Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup From Scratch
Creamy, cheesy, and complete comfort!
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 lb of fresh broccoli - cut into florets
- 1/2 large white onion - diced
- 1 large carrot - peeled and diced
- 3 cloves garlic - minced
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups Condensed Cream of Celery Soup From Scratch or two cans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Add broccoli, onion, carrot, and garlic to a Crock Pot. Mix pepper, salt, and cayenne in a small bowl and sprinkle over veggies. Mix and then add condensed cream of celery soup and chicken stock. Cook on low for 6-10 hrs or high for 4 hrs. Keep on warm.
With an immersion blender, blend soup until creamy.
Add cheese to soup 1 cup at a time and mix well so cheese melts. Add all of the cheese and mix until fully melted and creamy.
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 1369mg | Potassium: 734mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 3414IU | Vitamin C: 103mg | Calcium: 636mg | Iron: 2mg