The Best BBQ Sauce From Scratch
It's a favorite and a staple in our house. It's the Best BBQ Sauce From Scratch! It's the reason we stopped using store bought bbq sauce!
- 1/2 medium white onion minced
- 4-6 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar dark
- 4 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 3 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
Saute onion and garlic in a medium sized saute pan until translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to saute pan and simmer on med-low for no more than 5 minutes.
Store in an air tight container in fridge for 7 days or freeze up to 3 months.