Vegan Green Goddess Dressing
A deliciously creamy green dressing that's mayo free!
Servings 2 cups
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup packed avocados 2 small
- 7-8 tbsp water
- 5 tbsp apple cider vinegar to taste
- 3-4 tbsp fresh lemon juice to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup packed green onion dark green part only, not white
- 1 tsp kosher salt or to taste
Add garlic clove to food processor pulse multiple times until well chopped. Add the water, oil, avocado, herbs & onion and process until smooth.
Then add in the lemon juice and apple cider vinegar slowly, a tablespoon of each at a time, tasting it as you go. The full amount will be tangy, but if that's not your thing, add it to your taste. Finally add in the salt, again a little at a time to taste.
Store in fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Make sure to use fresh, ripe avocados.
With the full amounts of lemon juice and apple cider vinegar, the dressing will be tangy. Add a little lemon juice and apple cider vinegar and taste.
Serving: 2cups | Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 1186mg | Potassium: 584mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1939IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2mg