Avocado Tuna Salad
Kick up your Tuna Salad by adding Avocado, cilantro, and using homemade from Scratch Mayo for this Avocado Tuna Salad Sub!
- 2 cans of tuna - drained
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 a very small red onion diced
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 2 tablespoons Mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic or onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of of cilantro chopped
- Your favorite bread
Add Tuna, onion, 1/2 the avocado, celery, mustard powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cilantro, and mayo to one medium sized bowl.
With a fork, mash the avocado and tuna while mixing all ingredients together.
Add the other half of avocado and mix, but don't mash so that pieces of avocado remain intact.
Add Tuna Salad to your favorite bread and enjoy!