Avocado Tuna Salad
Kick up your Tuna Salad by adding Avocado, cilantro, and using homemade from Scratch Mayo for this Avocado Tuna Salad Sub!
- 1 7 oz can Albacore Tuna drained
- 1 ripe avocado, divided
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 3 celery stalks diced
- 2 tablespoons Homemade Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- fresh ground black pepper
- Fresh cilantro chopped
- 2 6 inch Vietnamese Baguettes or your favorite bread
Add Tuna, onion, 1/2 the avocado, celery, mustard powder, garlic powder, cilantro, and mayo to one medium sized bowl.
Use a fork to mix it all together, mashing the avocado while mixing all of the ingredients together.
Add the other half of avocado diced and give a gentle mix, keeping the avocado intact.
Add it to your favorite baguette or sandwich bread and enjoy!