Vegan Chocolate Covered Cookie Dough Bites
Take the worry out of eating raw cookie dough with this delicious vegan option that’s covered in chocolate for the perfect cookie dough bite!
Servings 13 balls
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 cup of mini vegan chocolate chips
- 6 oz of 100% cacao baker's chocolate
Whisk together maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Add flour and pinch of salt and then mix until well combined.
Add mini chips and mix.
In a double boiler, melt baker's chocolate.
Roll dough into small balls.
Dip balls into chocolate and coat with the melted chocolate. Transfer to wire rack to let excess chocolate drip. Carefully move balls to a parchment paper lined tray and then freeze for at least 30 minutes until chocolate has set.