Butter Garlic Mushrooms
Baby bella mushrooms are sauteed with loads of garlic and butter to make the most rich, earthy, and delicious side, Butter Garlic Mushrooms!
- 1 lb of baby portobello mushrooms rinsed cleaned, pat dried, and large stems removed
- 4 tablespoons of salted butter
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley / cilantro to taste*
In a large saute pan on medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Cover and let cook for 10 minutes.
Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro and serve immediately.