15 Minute Garlic Fried Noodles
Just 15 minutes and 6 ingredients is all you need for this super easy, flavorful, rice noodle side dish!
- 8 oz thin rice noodles
- 3 tablespoons of butter or peanut oil or sesame oil
- 3/4 cup of chopped scallions + more for garnish about 2 bunches
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
Soak rice noodles in almost boiling water for 4 minutes until al dente. Drain then rinse with cold water to stop cooking and set aside.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet on medium to high heat. Add scallions and garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes until garlic is fragrant.
Add coconut sugar and mix in until it's all incorporated. Add soy sauce and let simmer together for 1 minute.
Add noodles and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes until noodles have fried and absorbed the sauce.
Plate, garnish with additional scallions, and serve!