Maple Soy Glazed Chicken Thighs
These Maple Soy Glazed Chicken Thighs are easy, delicious, and different than your regular chicken recipe
Servings 4 people
- 12 Boneless skinless chicken thighs or 8 bone in chicken thighs with bones removed- these tend to be a bit bigger and have more meat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons real 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- kosher salt to season chicken thighs
Season chicken thighs with salt.
Heat olive oil in large saute pan on medium high heat and add chicken.
Combine maple syrup, soy, and apple cider vinegar in a small bowl and add to the pan and let it come to a boil.
While mixture boils and reduces, flip the chicken every few minutes to ensure that they are completely coated and move around pan to ensure glazing and coating.
When the chicken is cooked completely through (approximately 15 more minutes), remove from heat and serve immediately.
Calories: 469kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 66g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 322mg | Sodium: 806mg | Potassium: 872mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 166IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 3mg