Crock Pot Honey Garlic Chicken Dinner
A flavorful weeknight chicken dinner!
- 7 chicken thighs bone-in and skin on
- 5 small red potatoes quartered
- 5 large carrots peeled and cut into sticks
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup ketchup*
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
The night before, add potatoes and carrots to the bottom of Crock Pot. Top with chicken thighs and set in fridge.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients. Cover in plastic wrap and set in fridge.
(This can all be done in the morning too)
In the morning just evenly drizzle the honey soy mixture over the chicken. Cover Crock Pot and set to 8 hrs on low.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve!