Welcome Summer with this fruit salad! This Pineapple Melon Mint Salad is so easy and fast to make, refreshing, delicious, and it is perfect for all those summer backyard get-togethers!
Summer is in the air! Is there anything better than long, warm days, backyard BBQs, and eating dinner outside? Not much, just this Pineapple Melon Mint Salad!
This salad brings me baaccckkk. Summer for me as a kid didn't start until my mom would buy big watermelons, slice off an end for me, and then send me outside with a spoon. I'd sit on our picnic table spooning out watermelon and spitting out the seeds. M's not quite there yet, but girl looovveesss fresh fruit and being outside. She now insists on eating all of her meals outside which makes my heart so full and happy.
- Fresh Pineapple
- Fresh Watermelon
- Fresh Cantaloupe
- Fresh Mint
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Honey and a touch of Salt
Could it be any easier? Nopeeeee. And I have been craving SO MUCH Watermelon this pregnancy!
Easy to Make
It's easy as 1-2-3.
- Cut fruit and add to a bowl.
- Whisk honey and lime juice.
- Add mint and salt and the honey and juice to fruit and mix.
Does it get any easier? This Pineapple Melon Mint Salad is summer in a bowl!! Could you ask for anything more?
Other Summer Fruit Favorites
- Strawberry Chia Seed Popsicles
- Watermelon Vodka Mint Salad
- Blueberry Parfait Popsicles
- Arugula Watermelon Feta Salad
- Strawberry Fruit Roll Ups
- Healthy Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins
Summer Dishes to Serve With
- Teriyaki Shrimp Salad with Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
- Israeli Couscous Cucumber Salad
- Avocado Pasta Salad
- Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
- 10 Minute Spicy Grilled Shrimp Skewers
Fast to make. Beyond refreshing. Summer in a bowl. Toddler approved and pretty to boot!
Pineapple Melon Mint Salad
- 5 cups fresh seedless watermelon, cubed approx 1 mini watermelon
- 5 cups fresh canteloupe, cubed approx 1 melon
- 6 cups fresh pineapple, cubed approx 1
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice juice from approx 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, minced
- pinch kosher salt
- Add the fruit to a large bowl.
- Whisk together honey and lime juice in a small bowl. Pour over fruit and mix well. Add mint, mix again, and then add pinch of salt and mix. Refrigerate and serve!
Did you like this recipe? Sign up to get new recipes weekly!