These Grilled Boneless Pork Chops are marinated in a homemade steak seasoning then grilled to juicy perfection!
Mmm grilled meat. There's something so satisfying about grill marks on your food. These Grilled Boneless Pork Chops are so incredibly easy and the perfect grilled meat to add to your dinner plan!
How to Make the Marinade
First - for this recipe I use a Montreal Steak Seasoning Copycat, with:
- Ground Black Pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Dried Dill
- Red Pepper Flakes
All tossed together and mixed in a bowl.
Then add some olive oil and soy sauce to a separate bowl and give it a good mix.
Then it's a rub of the seasoning on some boneless pork chops and add the chops. Add the soy and oil to a zip-lock bag for a lovely little marinade. Let it marinate for a few hours, and while it does, think about the deliciousness you can serve with it!
What to Serve with Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
- 10 Minute Garlic Kale
- Avocado Pasta Salad
- BLT Coleslaw
- Mexican Street Corn Salad
- American Potato Salad
- Asian Sesame Ginger Slaw
- German Dill Potato Salad
No matter what you decide to serve with these juicy, flavorful Grilled Boneless Pork Chops, just make them. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- Mix steak seasoning in a small bowl.
- Pat pork chops dry. Generously season pork chops with seasoning on each side. Approximately a tablespoon for each pork chop.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and steak seasoning in another bowl. Add pork chops to a zip-lock bag and pour marinade over chops. Let set for marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours and as many as 8.
- Heat the grill to medium and grill the chops 6-7 minutes per side (depending on how thick they are) until they are no longer pink in the center. Remove the chops from the grill and allow them to rest for 5-7 minutes and then serve immediately.