These Grilled Boneless Pork Chops are marinated in a homemade steak seasoning then grilled to juicy perfection!
Mmm grilled meat. There’s something so satisfying about grill marks on your food. These boneless chops had been in our freezer and I had totally forgotten about them until they were found when I was making space for the Peach Sorbet! Not like the space was needed very long, we finished that sorbet pretty quickly. But, in finding these guys, I realized it had been forever since we’d had some grilled pork and that this was exactly the super quick, easy, grillable dinner I could throw together and let marinate during a super busy day at home.So I threw together a quick steak seasoning (this one’s a Montreal Steak Seasoning Copy Cat), to then added it to some olive oil and soy sauce for a quick, flavorful marinade.A quick mix, tossed in a zip-lock bag with these boneless pork chops,and then grilled to juicy perfection! I served this with the best (no really!) Kale Salad, and we had a delicious and easy dinner! Hooray for Grill Season!
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- Mix steak seasoning in a small bowl.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and steak seasoning in another bowl. Add pork chops to a zip-lock bag and pour marinade over chops. Let set for marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours and as many as 8.
- Heat the grill to medium and grill the chops 6-7 minutes per side (depending on how thick they are) until they are no longer pink in the center. Remove the chops from the grill and allow them to rest for 5-7 minutes and then serve.