It's a one pot wonder ready in just 20 minutes! This Mediterranean inspired One Pot 20 Minute Greek Pasta is a dump and make vegetarian dinner that's bound to be a family favorite like it's become in our house!
It's one of our new favorites. This One Pot 20 Minute Greek Pasta is a put it all in a pot and let it do it's thing until it's done, kind of a dinner!
This one pot pasta is a little bit of a departure from our normal super duper fresh meals, but a couple of extra cans doesn't necessarily mean that you're not still eating healthy whole foods.
Whole Wheat Spaghetti - You can also sub for regular spaghetti or linguine! I don't suggest a thin or angel hair though for risk of it overcooking and getting a little mushy. Don't forget, you can also make your own Fresh Pasta!
Olives - We made this with whole black olives that we sliced, but you can also use pre-sliced black olives or even some pitted and chopped or sliced kalamata olives.
Artichokes - Be sure to not get marinated artichokes in oil.
Tomatoes - We used diced fresh Roma Tomatoes AND a can of diced tomatoes. You could use any kind of tomato. You could also use canned diced tomatoes, removed from liquid.
Feta Cheese - Firstly, did you know you can make your own Feta Cheese From Scratch?! It's a labor of love but oh my gosh it's worth it. But obviously if you don't have the time, regular feta from your favorite brand is great!
Herbs - Fresh parsley (or dried), salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder.
Truly, a 20 minute pasta doesn't get much easier than this!
Step 1: Throw it all into your trusty Dutch oven (except the feta) or pot with 4 1/2 cups of water and olive oil.
Step 2: Bring it to a boil.
Let boil (stirring so the pasta doesn't stick) for about 9 minutes, annndd done!
Ok actually, not quite. Top that one pot of deliciousness with some feta cheese, and then you're done, One Pot 20 Minute Greek Pasta!
Easy and delicious. It's exactly our kind of dinner, especially when our days of working from home with kids at home too seem to be even longer and harder that life of going to an office and fighting a commute home. I mean what can you get any better than a one pot 20 minute pasta? If you're feeling the same pinch, solidarity. And I've got you, friends.
Other Fast Dinner Favorites
- 15 Minute Tuna Pea Pasta
- 15 Minute Garlic Fried Noodles
- 20 Minute Sweet and Spicy Noodles
- 15 Minute Garlic Parmesan Zoodles
- 15 Minute Miso Spinach and Mushroom Soba Noodles
- Ground Beef and Broccoli
Other One Pot Wonders
- One Pot Cheesy Kielbasa, Broccoli, and Rice
- Sheet Pan Shrimp and Asparagus
- One Pot Broccoli Penne
- One Pot Creamy Broccoli Pasta
One Pot 20 Minute Greek Pasta
- 12 oz whole wheat pasta
- 6 oz black olives, sliced
- 13.5 oz can quartered artichokes
- 2 large roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley + to garnish
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups feta cheese seasoned or unseasoned
- Add all ingredients, except feta cheese, to a large (at least 5 quart) pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, stir often with tongs to prevent pasta from sticking until pasta is cooked al dente and most of the liquid is gone. About 8-9 minutes.
- Remove from heat and then add feta cheese and garnish with a litlte more parsley and serve!
Did you like this recipe? Sign up to get new recipes weekly!