Vegan Cashew Cacao Bliss Balls are little bites of coconut dusted deliciousness that are deceivingly healthy!
I've made these little Vegan Cashew Cacao Bliss Balls of cashew, cacao, and coconut deliciousness before, but I'm sharing them again because, well, they're just that good. Oh and they're soooo easy to make.
Simple. Whole. Easy. As most recipes here at SFS are!
- Whole Cashews - Raw and unsalted.
- Shredded Coconut - Unsweetened
- Medjool Dates - Pitted
- Cacao Powder - A delicious superfood!
- Vanilla Extract - Have you made your own, yet?
- Agave - Or honey (if they don’t need to be vegan), or whatever your favorite natural sweetener is.
We are cacao powder Stans over here. I mean how can you not love a chocolate full of so much nutrition! You can also try it in our:
It's easy as...
- Add everything (except coconut) to a food processor and blend.
2. When well combined, roll into small balls
3. ...And coat in coconut!
And you're done. Little balls of bliss that's the perfect sweet healthy snack that just happens to be vegan and gluten-free!
You Also Might Like
Vegan Cashew Cacao Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 8 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract*
- 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup or another natural sweetener like honey (which is not vegan)
- Add cashews, dates, cacao powder and vanilla to a food processor. Blend and while blending add the agave syrup.
- Form the mixture into small balls and then roll them in a bowl with the coconut until coated. Place in fridge until balls are hardened.
- Store in air tight container in fridge up to a week.
Did you like this recipe? Sign up to get new recipes weekly!