Vegan Cashew Cacao Bliss Balls are little bites of coconut dusted deliciousness that are deceivingly healthy!
I’ve made these little Vegan Cashew Cacao Bliss Balls of cashew, cacao, and coconut deliciousness before, but I’m sharing them again because, well, they’re just that good. Oh and they’re soooo easy to make.Plus, they’re not only vegan but also gluten free! Plus, did you know that raw cacao powder is a super food? It’s packed with magnesium, calcium, iron, and it’s packed with antioxidants which has tons of other health benefits. It’s sooo good for you and delicious!Did I mention how easy this recipe is? Just toss everything in your food processor, blend, roll the tacky mixture into balls and roll them in some unsweetened coconut flakes,
and you’re done. Little balls of bliss that’s perfect sweet healthy snack perfect for your vegan, gluten free, and anyone in between!
Vegan Cashew Cacao Bliss Balls
- Food Processor
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 8 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract*
- 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup or honey
- Add cashews, dates, cacao powder and vanilla to a food processor. Blend and while blending add the agave syrup.
- Form the mixture into small balls and then roll them in a bowl with the coconut until coated. Place in fridge until balls are hardened.
- Store in air tight container in fridge up to a week.