Easy and cheesy, is there anything better? This Easy Cheesy Cauliflower is one of our go-to easy vegetable side dishes.
Ever have a great protein ready for dinner and then blank on the side? Well, no more. Cauliflower is one of my favorite vegetables and one that we always have on our weekly shopping pick up, mainly so that we can always make this Easy Cheesy Cauliflower!
With Easy in the title, easy on-hand ingredients, required.
- Fresh Cauliflower - Definitely want fresh, frozen wouldn't work for this one.
- Cheese - Mozzarella and Parmesan are our favorites with this. But any other melty cheese is great. We've also used Gruyere and white cheedar.
- Seasonings - Paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and fresh ground pepper.
Easy. Have I drilled that point home, yet?
Step 1: Cut a head of cauliflower in florets and add to a large bowl.
Step 2: Drizzle with olive oil and add seasonings.
Tip to Cutting Cauliflower: To cut the cauliflower into florets, first remove the outer leaves and cut the head into quarters. From there, turn each quarter head down and then at a 45º angle and slice into the smaller stems around the cauliflower.
Step 3: Add to baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes and then add cheese.
And done! Easy, right? 😉
Whatever you serve it with, whenever you add cheese to a vegetable, can you go wrong? Our girls love this dish, which also makes it a winner.
Easy Cheesy Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- fresh parsley garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prep cauliflower by removing outer green leaves and then cut head into quarters. Put each quarter head down and at a 45º angle and slice into the smaller stems around the cauliflower into florets. Add florets into a large bowl, drizzle with oilve oil and mix well.
- In a small bowl mix paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle on cauliflower and mix well.
- Add to a baking sheet in an even layer and bake for 15 minutes and then turn in pan. Bake another 15 minutes until cauliflower begins to brown.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for another 1 - 3 minutes until cheese is all melted.
- Serve immediately.
Did you like this recipe? Sign up to get new recipes weekly!