These Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies are thin, crispy, from scratch, and super fast and easy to make!
Soo... I almost killed my best friend's husband. I know. I am the worst person in the world. In the whole world. Ok, so despite the fact that Mona is now convinced I hate the amazingly sweet and adorable love of her life... I really do love her hubby. Even though I tried to kill him...
So remember these adorable little Meringue Kisses I made? Well, I sent a bunch of them to Mona and her hubby because I made a few batches and I wanted to share the love (slash not eat 4 dozen meringues...). Totally innocent, right? Only if I had remembered that her hubby was allergic to EGGS. Oh yeah, the 75% egg cookie, yup I sent them to a man with a serious sweet tooth and a recently discovered allergy to eggs. Worst person in the world.
Even worse... I didn't even realize the potential chaos I caused until I got this text after posting the Meringue Kisses:
And then I had a mini-heart attack. Luckily, it appears his allergy may be just to the yolks, and in my defense, the egg allergy is pretty new and we haven't seen him since it was discovered. I'm still the worst person in the world and totally never living this accidental murder attempt down, which she shouldn't. It's totally deserved.
Which brings us to these little babies. I call them my "I'm-so-sorry-that-I-almost-killed-your-husband-Cookies" Also known as Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies; completely egg-free, guilt free, and murderous intentions free!
These cookies are SO easy. And they're egg free!
- Sugars - white granulated and brown. No brown sugar? No problem! Did you know you can make your own?!
- Salted butter - Only have unsalted? No problem - just add a little more salt, see my recipe notes!
- Milk - We prefer 2% for this, but use whatever you have.
- Vanilla Extract - Have you made your own, yet?
- Peanut Butter - Duh. And please, if you haven't made your own yet, you are really missing out!
- All purpose flour - A gluten free flour would also work for this.
The first thing i did, I whipped up some fresh homemade peanut butter. Really, it's sooo easy to make!
No homemade peanut butter? No problem. Use whatever you have!
Then once you have your homemade peanut butter, the rest of the cookie dough comes together so easily.
Peanut butter, creamed sugar, milk, vanilla and butter, and mixed flour and baking soda.
Add a cup of the homemade PB to the creamed sugar and butter mixture and then add the flour and baking soda mixture.
Once mixed, add dough too a baking sheet.
Baked at 350 degrees for 15 minutes and we had these beauties.
They're flat without the structure of the egg, but that just meant we had Peanut Butter Cookie Crisps!
Our Other Favorite Cookies
These little babies were sent Priority Mail to Arizona titled: "I'm-sorry-I-almost-killed-you Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies!" 😉
Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly cream the sugars, butter, milk and vanilla. Stir in peanut butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking soda. Add flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture.
- On an un-greased cookie sheet drop add small spoonfuls of the batter 2 inches apart- they will spread quite a bit.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, let cool and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe? Sign up to get new recipes weekly!