These simple Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies are thin, crispy, easy to make, and made from scratch with some fresh, homemade peanut butter!
These simple Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies are also known as my "So Sorry I Almost Killed Your Husband, Cookies." And when I say they're good, let me also say that they're "I Forgive You For Almost Killing My Husband, Good."
Remember these adorable little Meringue Kisses I made? Well, I sent a bunch of them to my girl Mona and her hubby because I made a few batches and I wanted to share the love (slash not eat 4 dozen meringues...). Totally innocent, right? Only if I had remembered that her hubby was allergic to EGGS. Oh yeah, the 75% egg cookie, yup I sent them to a man with a serious sweet tooth and a recently discovered allergy to eggs. >Face palm<
Even worse... I didn't even realize the potential chaos I caused until I got this text after posting the Meringue Kisses:
And then I had a mini-heart attack. Luckily, his allergy is just to the yolks, and he was totally fine. But oh boy, friends. Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies. Completely egg-free, guilt-free, and murderous intentions free! Your new favorite eggless cookie recipe to keep in your back pocket for any of your friends with the (unfortunate) egg allergy!
These cookies are SO easy. And they're egg free!
- Peanut Butter - Duh. And please, if you haven't made your own yet, you are really missing out!
- Sugars - White granulated and Brown. No brown sugar? No problem! Did you know you can make your own?!
- Salted Butter - Only have unsalted? No problem - just add a little more salt, see my recipe notes!
- Milk - We prefer 2% for this, but use whatever you have.
- Vanilla Extract - Have you made your own, yet?
- All-Purpose Flour and Baking soda - A gluten-free flour would also work for this.
The first thing I did, I whipped up some fresh homemade peanut butter. Have you made your own yet? It's sooo easy to make!
No homemade peanut butter? No problem. Use whatever creamy peanut butter is your favorite.
Then once you have your peanut butter, the rest of this simple eggless peanut butter cookie dough recipe comes together so easily.
Peanut butter, creamed sugar, milk, vanilla, and butter, and mixed flour and baking soda.
Add a cup of the homemade peanut butter to the creamed sugar and butter mixture and then add the flour and baking soda mixture.
Once mixed, add that simple cookie dough too a baking sheet.
Baked at 350 degrees for 15 minutes and we had these super simple Peanut Butter Cookies!
They're flat without the structure of the egg, but that just means they're like Peanut Butter Cookie Crisps!
Our Other Favorite Cookies
- Pecan Sandies
- Homemade Mint Milanos
- Thin Mints From Scratch
- Lemon Ricotta Cookies
- White Chocolate Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- Oatmeal Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
These little babies were sent Priority Mail to Arizona titled: "I'm-sorry-I-almost-killed-you Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies!"
Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly cream the sugars, butter, milk and vanilla. Stir in peanut butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking soda. Add flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture.
- On an un-greased cookie sheet drop add small spoonfuls of the batter 2 inches apart- they will spread quite a bit.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, let cool and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe? Sign up to get new recipes weekly!