Make your own Dill Onion Dip From Scratch by using homemade mayonnaise and have a delicious dip for all your favorite veggies, chips, and snacks!
Happy football season, friends!! Ok, to be honest, the big football season in our house started months ago when Major League Soccer season started. However, I am never one to say no to watching any kind of football game; as long as there are snacks. Especially one of our new favorite dips, this Dill Onion Dip From Scratch!
Here’s another quickie for you guys and another amazing recipe from Dinner at the Zoo, but with a little from scratch love. Have you guys made your own Mayonnaise From Scratch, yet? Or, even better, maybe you made some Fry Sauce From Scratch to serve with some Homemade Onion Rings and now you have some of that extra Mayonnaise From Scratch left over? Perfect! Round out those delicious snacks with a gorgeous veggie platter with this Dill Onion Dip From Scratch!
Some other great ways to use Mayonnaise From Scratch?
Some other football watching snack favorites:
- Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Jalapeno Poppers From Scratch
- Homemade Honey Roasted Peanuts
- Cheddar Sour Cream Potato Chips From Scratch
- Avocado Corn Salsa
Whatever you’re serving with this creamy dreamy Dill Onion Dip From Scratch, enjoy whatever sportsball you find yourself watching. Or TV show. Or book. Or toddlers running around playing. Or just kicking back with friends. Good snacking knows no bounds. So go forth friends and snack good. 😉
Onion Dill Dip From Scratch
- 1/2 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh minced dill
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients, just 1 teaspoon of salt at first. Mix well. Taste and add more salt as desired.
- Garnish with fresh dill and serve!
- Can be made ahead and covered and stored in fridge up to two days.