Your favorite frozen chocolate summer treat but with made from scratch Nutella! These homemade Nutella Fudgesicles are the classic fudgy treat but with hazelnut and cacao for a touch of added nutrition!
Ahhh Summer! Can you feel it? More importantly, can you taste it? Summer growing up for me meant a classic chocolatey fudgy treat. The one that inevitably ended up all over your face, sun-screened skin, and bathing suit. What was summer without the classic Fudgesicle? Well, we've taken that chocolate popsicle to the next level by adding our Homemade Nutella and of course some added nutrition, to make these Nutella Fudgesicles!
They're the classic fudgesicle but with that undeniably chocolate hazelnut flavor, while still being creamy, dreamy, and fudgy! Plus, of course, a little SFS flair with the added nutrition from the superfood, cacao!
Just a few simple ingredients is all you need.
- Nutella - You can use the classic, but also have you made your own Nutella From Scratch, yet?
- Milk - 2% is what we always have in our house, but you could use whatever you have. The higher fat % will make for a creamier fudgesicle.
- Coconut Milk - This is absolutely key to adding the fudge to the fudgesicle. I like to use the "lite" variety to reduce some of the fat and calories, but of course, using a regular coconut milk will also add to the creamy, fudginess to the pops.
- Cacao Powder - The superfood is what I like to "sneak" into all of my recipes that call for chocolate.
SO Easy to Make
Even better than being delicious, these homemade Nutella Fudgesicles are so incredibly easy to make.
My kiddos always get so excited when they watch me fill these molds. Good thing it only takes about 4 hrs for them to freeze so they don't have to wait too long.
But once they're done. Oh boy! Creamy. Fudgy. Chocolatey. PLUS that undeniable perfect marriage of chocolate and hazelnuts. The perfect summer treat!
Whenever I make these, if my kids knew how to set alarms, they would. But what's even better, because they're made with homemade Nutella and plus a little added iron, protein, magnesium, and fiber thanks to the cacao powder, these Nutella Fudgesicles are a chocolate treat I'm happy to provide often. They're the perfect chocolate, sweet, summer treat!
Our Other Favorite Chocolate Sweets
- Chocolate Crunch Bars
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Balls
- Thin Mints From Scratch
- Grandma's Whoopie Pies
- Homemade Andes Mints
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
Other Homemade Popsicles
This is what really adds the fudgy creaminess to the fudgesicle. We've made them with all milk and it's jut not the same.
No problem. You could use a regular cocoa powder or omit it all together. We add the cacao mainly for the little added nutrition.
This recipe will 6 4 oz fudgesicles.
- 1 1/4 cup Homemade Nutella
- 3/4 cup lite coconut milk
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon cacao
- 2 teaspoons honey
- pinch salt
- Add all ingredients to a Vitamix, blender, or food processor and blend until creamy.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for at least 4 hrs.
- To remove from molds, run under warm water to loosen from molds.
Did you like this recipe? Sign up to get new recipes weekly!