Vegan Cashew Cacao Bliss Balls are little bites of coconut dusted deliciousness that are deceivingly healthy!
I've made these little Vegan Cashew Cacao Bliss Balls of cashew, cacao, and coconut deliciousness before, but I'm sharing them again because, well, they're just that good. Oh and they're soooo easy to make.
Simple. Whole. Easy. As most recipes here at SFS are!
- Whole Cashews - Raw and unsalted.
- Shredded Coconut - Unsweetened
- Medjool Dates - Pitted
- Cacao Powder - A delicious superfood!
- Vanilla Extract - Have you made your own, yet?
- Agave - Or honey (if they don’t need to be vegan), or whatever your favorite natural sweetener is.
We are cacao powder Stans over here. I mean how can you not love a chocolate full of so much nutrition! You can also try it in our:
Vegan Salted Cacao Thumbprint Cookies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Balls
It's easy as...
- Add everything (except coconut) to a food processor and blend.
2. When well combined, roll into small balls
3. ...And coat in coconut!
And you're done. Little balls of bliss that's the perfect sweet healthy snack that just happens to be vegan and gluten-free!
You Also Might Like
Healthy Edible Cookie Dough Bites
Oatmeal Quinoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
Enjoy! As always, if you make this recipe or any of my others, I love to hear what you think! Leave a comment below, email me, or you can find me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest!
If you want to see more, be sure to sign up for my 5 Easy Ways to Start Cooking From Scratch!
Vegan Cashew Cacao Bliss Balls
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 8 pitted dates
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract*
- 1/2 cup of shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup or another natural sweetener like honey (which is not vegan)
- Add cashews, dates, cacao powder and vanilla to a food processor. Blend and while blending add the agave syrup.
- Form the mixture into small balls and then roll them in a bowl with the coconut until coated. Place in fridge until balls are hardened.
- Store in air tight container in fridge up to a week.
Melanie @ Nutritious Eats
Yes! I love this recipe. Bites are my favorite and I need to make some- it's been too long. I also have trouble finding unsweetned coconut where we live so I usually order it online.
Jolina - The Unlikely Baker
I love recipes that only have 2 steps! And these look so good and healthy. Although maybe not that healthy if I eat a dozen in one sitting lol. Awesome recipe!
These would be perfect for my post workout snack! And so easy to make as well!
Sam | Ahead of Thyme
Yumm!! These bliss balls are so mouth-watering, bookmarking this recipe!!
Laura | Wandercooks
Simple and delicious, just my kind of recipe! Would love to make up a batch (or three) to see us through the working week! Thanks for sharing 🙂
I like that they are naturally a sweet treat.
These look great and so easy to make!
These look so good and I love the fact that they are so easy n quick to prepare. I think I'll have to hide them from myself after making as they would just disappear that fast 😉
These little balls look perfect for a quick pick-me-up or even dessert! Lovely...
I'm going to try to make these for my Mom! She is gluten lactose intolerant. I have been having trouble finding unsweetened coconut. I looked again last week. Do you thin sweetened coconut would be ok, or will it be too sweet?
Hey Beth! That's great! Sweetened coconut shouldn't be too sweet, although if she likes things a little less sweet maybe try using coconut oil instead of agave to cut down the sweetness there. Also, if you're an Amazon Prime user, Bob's Red Mill is a great option - http://www.amazon.com/Bobs-Red-Mill-Shredded-Unsweetened/dp/B002YR7A9Q . I go to Amazon for all the things I can't find locally in stores 🙂 I hope your mom enjoys them!